Friday, March 21, 2008

Things that Suck: hopefully not my book

So I've written a book. Who knew I had it in me?? Well, I shouldn't take too deep a bow. I mean, the thing doesn't even have complete sentences. But still, it's a book, with a cover and pages numbers and everything. Time to slap a price tag on it and see what happens, right?

Holy crap. What if people don't buy my book? That would suck!! And then I'd have to print another edition just so I could include that on the list.

Anyway, I've decided to start keeping a record of my progress from this point forward. That is to say, I have a published book, ready to sell. Now what?

Stay tuned! I'll be posting updates on my progress and soliciting your advice, opinions and creativity along the way. What's more, I've learned lots about the process of actually making a book, so keep an eye out for fascinating tidbits on this subject as well.

Okay. That's it for now...

See you soon and thanks for reading!

-Jason